Effective Candle Burning Guidelines
- Burn until wax melts across the entire surface to prevent tunnelling and increase overall burn time and scent throw.
- Proceeding initial candle burn, be sure to trim your candle wick to an ideal length (+-6mm) to ensure an even burn and extend overall burn time.
- Use a snuffer or dip candle wick into wax to avoid sooting.
- Avoid windy or draughty areas for even burning and scent throw.
Don't Burn to the End
- Stop burning when 10mm of wax remains to avoid overheating the glass jar.
- Place Africology lid over candle when not in use.
Do not burn for longer than 3hrs at a time.